January 16, 2009

Pictures of Pallets taken near Seng Kang Sports Complex

I was too stressed over doing DCM project and decided to take a break by going to Seng Kang Sports Complex for a swim. And, guess what? I found pallets near the complex. There was some construction going on nearby. The construction workers made use of pallets in helping them move goods.

I managed to take some pictures and here you go...










As you can see, there is also a forklift truck at the far end of the picture! (I didn't dare to go too near the pallets to take a close up picture as the constuctions workers were staring at me. I'm sorry that my handphone doesn't have a zoom in function either. Nevertheless, donation of new hand phone is welcomed.)







Lastly a picture of pallets (again!) and the complex (just in case someone accused me of making up stories.

Anyway, there is there are two things I want to point out from the pictures.

1) Pallets can be found everywhere. They may not be found only in the warehouse.

2) Pallets can be used by anyone. It doesn't mean that only people in the warehouse used it. In this case, it is used for construction of building.

Okay. I've a 3rd point. And that is...

to get more marks.




Till then,
good bye.



Hanping.

No comments: